Friday, February 10, 2012

10 Reasons my Husband is Awesome

Today is Bob's 28th birthday. He asked that tonight there be pizza, beer and Skyrim. Fine by me.

But I also thought I'd devote a blog post to him.

It's too infrequent that I talk about the reasons that I love him, so I've compiled a list of the 10 reasons Bob is awesome.

10. He makes a great bacon and egg roll. He's also getting pretty great at BBQ.

9. He gives me foot massages whenever I ask, expecting nothing in return. In fact, EVERY DAY of the last two months I was pregnant he gave me one.

8. Even though he hates shopping, he indulges me about once a week without complaining (much).

7. He sees the best in everyone and everything without being naive. Equally, he is really accepting of people, no matter their quirk or difference.

6. He makes me laugh. His jokes are silly, but they make the tears roll down my face. He also does me the courtesy of laughing at my lame jokes.

5. He makes me feel beautiful. Even though I'm fat and covered in stretch marks at the moment, he is constantly reminding me of how beautiful he thinks I am. He says he doesn't mind my body because it's only like that because it gave him two beautful kids.

4. He is a breastfeeding cheerleader. From being the main person to convince me to do it int he first place, to beig supportive of my during all the little day to day "things" that come up. I couldn't have done it/ be doing it without him.

3. He works really hard to support our family so I don't have to work and can raise our babies.

2. He supports me as mother, trusting my decisions are the best for our family.

1. He is a great father. He adores his kids and does so much for them. From getting up every night with Lily (still) to changing every nappy on the weekend to playing games and reading books for hours. If something ever happaned to him, no man could ever live up to him as father. This is definately what amkes him the most awesome in my eyes.

Happy birthday. I love you more and more each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment